What we do
We provide information, support, education and training to benefit people with ME (myalgic encephalopathy), CFS (chronic fatigue syndrome) and PVFS (Post viral fatigue syndrome); professionals and all others interested in the illness. The aims to support people with ME/CFS through all stages of their illness.
– ME/CFS is hard to accept. And those who do not accept their illness rarely recover. So we help people understand and come to terms with their illness.
– We help people get the diagnosis and medical help they need.
– We help people struggling to cope practically, emotionally and financially. We work to shield them from remedies that offer false hope.
– We help people explain their illness to disbelieving relatives, colleagues and friends.
– We campaign and speak out for those who can’t defend themselves.
ME Connect is our flagship helpline service offering support and information to anyone affected by M.E.
Who do we support
Individuals including their families affected by ME.
Can anyone use this service?
Anyone can contact us directly.
You can send post here:
The ME Association
7 Apollo Office Court
Opening timesAvailable every day of the week between these times:
10am - 12noon,
2pm - 4pm and
7pm - 9pm
Calls cost 7p per minute plus your phone company’s access charge. Calls from mobiles can be considerably more expensive than from a landline.