Who do we support
This will involve:
- Pre-meeting with the family and referrer to discuss the issues and ascertain the best way forward.
- Followed up by up to five individual education sessions with the family.
- Sessions will be arranged in partnership with the referral agency.
Examples to consider for referral are families where they have been concerns regarding:
- Inappropriate sexual behaviour of a child or a young person.
- Where a family member has been accessing indecent images of children.
- Families with children or young people who are considered at risk of child sexual exploitation.
- Ongoing concerns regarding family members who have a conviction for any sexual offences or where there are investigations for sexual abuse.
Please contact us to discuss if you need any guidance prior to referral.