Who do we support
• Families – We support the whole family, not just the immediate
• Individuals – Anyone affected by the sudden death of a child or
young person is supported as and when they need to be.
• Friends, colleagues and individuals affected by the loss can also
access our services at any time.
• Witnesses –We will offer support to those witnesses and ensure
they are supported to process their experience and feelings around
• Professionals –We provide support to any professional who has
ever been affected by the sudden and unexpected death of a child
or young person.
• Historic deaths – We don’t put a time frame on bereavement and
loss. Anyone affected by the sudden death of a child or young
person, even if the death occurred many years ago, can be access
our support and services.