What we do
ERIC is the only charity dedicated to the bowel and bladder health of all children and teenagers in the UK. We offer the following services:
- A helpline service for families to talk to an expertly trained childhood continence advisor.
- A website with information on potty training, childhood bowel problems (constipation and soiling), daytime bladder problems, bedwetting and downloadable resources.
- An online shop supplying a comprehensive range of life-transforming continence products.
- Paediatric continence training courses for health professionals across the UK to raise standards of continence care.
- Potty training workshops for parents, carers and those working with pre-schoolers to help the child achieve independent toileting skills.
- Campaigns to raise awareness of the causes and treatment of children's bowel and bladder problems, to improve national paediatric continence services and the support available to children in education settings and the NHS.
Who do we support
ERIC is the only charity dedicated to the bowel and bladder health of all children and teenagers in the UK.
Can anyone use this service?
Anyone can contact us directly.
You can send post here:
36 Old School House Britannia Road
Opening timesHelpline - Monday to Thursday, 10am to 2pm